Dev's Vids

Loading...

Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday's Fog

This weekend has been one gigantic time lapse I've been unaware of until it was over. Saturday morning I went to see the dentist...who did some crazy shit to me. All I know is that I filled the prescriptions given and when I took them I was in an out of consciousness for the remainder of the weekend.

Vicodin is nothing to play with man. I didn't get much done regarding music this weekend; I managed to finish one beat, but really this weekend has been about recovery. I have to take this stuff for awhile too, smh. I don't know what people like about being drowsy af.

Roscoe has this week off to move his situation to South-side, so I guess that gives me a week to recover. To be honest, it's much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment