Dev's Vids

Loading...

Friday, March 3, 2017

#FreeBeatFridays 7 and #NewMusic

Hey all, #FreeBeatFridays 7th iteration is here, and with it, abit of homage so to speak.

I had the soundkit for Johnny Julianos production of Wiz Khalifa's song 'Say Yeah'. I used elements of this and combined it with other sounds to create my own take on the sample. Hope you guys enjoy this one. The instrumental is called 'Connec'.








That aside, I also managed to record another song from the mixtape I've been chipping away at completing. This song is called 'Nights Like These'







Pretty beat actually. Long week, but managed to chill with Roscoe for awhile and get the concept down for the song we are gonna work on. Got production from him, as well as a feature, so this is gonna be dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment