Dev's Vids

Loading...

Thursday, March 16, 2017

#FreeBeatFridays 9...on a Thursday! WOO SAH!

Man this has been another shitty week. Project deadlines at work have me ready to snap...but here I am!

Friday I'm gonna be out and about, so I won't be able to upload, so I figured I would take the liberty of uploading ahead of time!





So I submitted 'M.H.S.L.' Prod. by Roscoe Wiki to K-100 radio a while ago. They aired it this past Tuesday. 





This was the straw that broke the camel's back that night: 1:34:55 into the show is when my song gets played. Now, everyone has their opinion regarding music, but I feel like this nigga was hatin'. That's the vibe I got.

I mean God damn, how offended this nigga got when people, once again, compared me to Kendrick Lamar. ONCE AGAIN, this nigga had XYZ to say bout me, just to say he's gonna let me slide...like tf that mean? I've been rappin' like this, I dunno what to tell people!


Me 4 years ago.


The nigga went on to say, JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME, that he's only gonna give me a couple of spins, and if it doesn't grow on him he's gonna pitch it. Dawg, this situation was lame. When it was happening, all I could do was laugh, because at the end of the day, the people's votes overpowered his personal opinion. Reflecting on it, I find myself annoyed because his logic was empty as hell and completely non-constructive. He had to have a final jab at me.

To me, it's cool to have an opinion, but you have absolutely NO JUSTIFICATION to be such a hater. It makes you look like you have an agenda; the fact that this nigga would push mindless club shit over an actual song worth listening to is bullshit.

I listened to some of the music of the people he interviewed, and I cannot begin to understand how you could sleep on me like that...oh wait a minute, I CAN. THEY PAID YOU FOR THEIR INTERVIEW.

Afterwards, I got dumb curious; he mentioned that he himself was an artist, so he must be dope to be so critical, right?


...

I'm not even gonna go into detail. You compare and draw your own conclusion. This is the same nigga who complains about the mix quality of people's music. When I called him out, all the nigga could do was shoulder shrug. Smh.

At the end of the day, I got the #ILL, but I don't know if I'm submitting anymore. This nigga legit has issues with my music.

Okay. That out of the way, I'm pretty burnt out already. Friday couldn't come soon enough, but even then I have stuff to do. Mildly agitated, but I blame that on hunger, really. That, and dumb-ass people that won't let you do your job, or make you do it more times than necessary. smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment