Dev's Vids

Loading...

Friday, April 28, 2017

End of week 1 of running

Mann...what the fuck. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (today) were brutal. I was humbled! All of the muscle groups in my legs are dumb sore, my back is sore, I suck a stretching...I reek of tiger balm...but there are some advantages I noticed almost instantly:

1) More energy: I am waking up before the alarm even goes off, and I'm not even tired when this happens.

2) I get in my office at 6:50. I don't normally start until 7:30 M-T and 8 on F. Clocking in earlier to get off earlier ftw!

3) I ran 9.3 miles this week...9.3 more than any week I've had in a couple of YEARS. Maybe 7ish?


There are things I can definitely improve on, but for now a couple of adjustments:

1) I NEED MORE SUPPLEMENTS. I am gonna splurge for some stuff in the next couple of weeks.

2) I NEED A NEW BLENDER. It would be clutch to have for smoothies.

3) I NEED TO INCORPORATE ADDITIONAL EXORCISES. Will be adding the 100 Push-up challenge (http://hundredpushups.com/week1.html) and 200 Sit-up challenge (http://www.twohundredsitups.com/week1.html) to my iterations come next Monday. When I shed more weight, I will add more stuff to the list (Pull-ups, burpies, etc)

This is gonna suck...it is sucking right now...but I'll keep at it. More than aesthetics, this will help my confidence, as well as assist with breath control and delivery when I rap. Kind of a pain in the ass, yes, but I'll see it through. I am adamant about trying to make some life changes for the sake of improvement...wherever it may occur.

Meanwhile, I am slowly etching away at production; DJ Chevy has an AKAI 49 with a broken key that he's gonna lend to me. Having that as opposed to just a computer keyboard and mouse will defiantly improve the time and enjoyment factors of production. Sent two beats out to Hollyhood (http://www.hollyhood156.com/), and plan on sending two more her way to pick a track from for us to work on together. I would like to finish the track I plan on doing with GR Zombie this weekend. May work on other stuff as well, I plan on fiddling with beats tonight and throughout the weekend.

Things have been pretty cool; I gotta harass Roscoe to finish up the damned beat I sent him lol. But otherwise, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment