Dev's Vids

Loading...

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Been busy (not really), but music!

Mannnn...listen.

I've been here, but not here at all. Booted like a mf all of last week, but now I have to really have something to present, and some stuff to prepare for.




Okay, now that that's out of the way, on to some other stuff. First off, I have a feature on an artists track for the first time in years. Benny Troung is an artist that I was introduced to through a very good friend who just so happens to be mutually acquainted with Benny. I found his videos very well made and extremely imaginative, and his raps are pretty funny, and ultimately dope.


Benny's Activate Pimp Mode 2 (lmfao yes that is the title)


In Her Acura

Benny's contact info:



Twitter/Instagram: @BennyTroung

But yeah, I'm working with him, and it's pretty cool. Dunno if I'm gonna record Fri or Sun tho.

Otherwise I have beats to finish up! Quite a bit actually. I'm not sure where tonight is going to take me regarding finishing instrumentals, but we'll see what I can power out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment