Tuesday, September 3, 2019

First night of recording

Last night marked the first time in roughly two years I recorded. Seeing that there was no mixing involved, you'd think that recording raw vocals wouldn't be such a big deal...but it was.

I recorded at WhatIPH studios with @krac_kills and it was pretty cool. I manag d to get the raw vocals done for two songs in roughly an hour!

In between songs I kind of explained the process the project was undergoing and inspirations for the projects soundscape.

As of this point, the raw vocals for the first two songs are up on the drive. Now the rest is up to JC!

I was a bit nervous, between having not recorded in a couple years combined with recording at a new studio, but Ian saw potential in my music, which made me feel a little more assured. He also showed me stuff he's been working on, which surprised me that he has aspirations as am artist as well.

I guess we all have stuff we wanna pursue at the end of the day. I just wanna be reassured that when this stuff gets into JC's hands that he'll be able to mix it to greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment